High Sierra bags are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship under normal recreational use. If a warranted product fails due to a material or manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product at our option. This warranty does not include products with wheels, which have a 5-year warranty.
This warranty covers only defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents, normal fading, abuse, negligence and misuse or airline damage.
For more information, please contact Customer Service at (800) 265-4933.
The warranty is utilized through our Authorized Repair Centers. The Authorized Repair Center will make the determination whether the damage is due to a manufacturing defect. If it is a manufacturing defect, they will repair your luggage and bill High Sierra directly. If it is not repairable they will order you a replacement bag. If they feel it is not a manufacturing defect, they will contact you with an estimate before making any repairs to your luggage.
To receive warranty service, please take or ship your product to one of our Authorized Repair Centers (find the one closest to you HERE from our Samsonite partner site). If a repair facility is not convenient for you, you may email pictures and details to an Authorized Repair Center for initial assessment instead.
You can also visit a Samsonite Company Store for assistance in shipping your luggage at a minimal charge.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
1. The product is repairable and covered under warranty:
- The product will be repaired at High Sierra's expense and returned to you.
2. The product is not repairable and covered under warranty:
- If the same product is in stock, the product will be sent directly to you.
- If the product is unavailable, a comparable item will be sent.
- Note: The Authorized Repair Center will request a replacement for you from High Sierra.
3. The product is repairable and not covered under warranty:
- If it is determined that the product is repairable but is not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense.
4. The product is not repairable and not covered under warranty.
- You can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product.